scholarship portal nic
National scholarship portal is a single place and one stop solution for the students of india .students can get their various services like- student application, processing, application receipt, sanction and disbural of many scholarships to students of india is enabled. The nsp is taken as mission mode project under national e-governance plan (negp). in the moving time , the nsp has 9 participating ministries/department and 21 registered schemes for helpful students.
The vision of indian govt. is clear about providing a simple, responsive and transparent system for faster and effective work on scholarship applications. the delivery of funds directly into the accounts of beneficiary students without any problem.the govt. of india is also mission-oriented to provide these funds in the right of nation and make their future bright, govt. also thinks that if someone have no money but its dreams are big then he have give them support to fulfill their dreams.
The Mission Mode Project (MMP) of National Scholarships Portal under the National e-Governance Plan points at providing a common e-portal for implementing various Scholarships schemes launched by national Government, State Government and Union Territories across the country.scholarship portal nic.
- Ensure timely reach of Scholarships to students
- Provide a common portal for various Scholarships schemes of Central and State Govt. to all students.
- Create a transparent and clear database of scholars. scholarship portal nic.
- Avoid duplication in processing due to converted into electronic form.
- Application of Direct Benefit Transfer by spn (under scholarship portal nic).
- SMS and E-Mail alerts at every step of scholarship process, this reduces the frauds.
- Serve as a Decision Support System (DSS) as up-to date information is available on demand of students.
- Scalable and Configurable platform under eyed of govt. (under scholarship portal nic).
- Simple process for the students
- Common application form for all scholarships
- Onetime registration of students. it prevents from frauds.
- Based on eligibility criteria, system itself suggests the schemes for which a student is eligible
- Improved Transparency among students and govt.
- Elimination of duplicate applications.
- Release of scholarship amount directly to bank accounts of students through DBT. this rreduces the lots of efforts of students..
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Bank Account No. and Date of Birth which they registered previous year. Student can also use Forgot Registration ID to retrieve their ID.
2. To access the complete user manual for registration.
3. To know the scheme-wise and state-wise process flow for processing the submitted application.
Fresh application :
- 1st step – Student have to go register using the “Student Registration page” on the National Scholarships Portal.
- 2nd step- Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system then click on save button.
- 3rd step- Preliminary details such as Student Name, Domicile State, Fresh/renewal, Father/Mothers/Guardian name, Date of Birth, Caste, Community, Aadhaar Number (If available), Email, Phone Number number/Student ID are required for filling the application.
- 4th step- After saving, student will get a “Temporary ID”. The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- 5th step- Once registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of application.
- Once the student submits the Online application form and the student gets the Permanent Registration ID , he/she will will not be able to edit the details until the Scholarship application Processing is completed.
Procedure to register school/college/institution
- 1st step- Visit the URL – https://scholarships.gov.in/institutedetail.do
- 2nd step- Before Registering, check if it is already Registered with the Portal by using the “Find School/College”. The institution can be searched by location / institute code.
- 3rd step- If it is not found in the list then proceed for registration by selecting “ Register School/College ” available. A Registration Form titled – Register School/College/University Details is displayed on the Right Hand Side of the Webpage.(scholarship portal nic).
- 4th step- Fill in the Institute Registration Form and click on submit button.
- 5th step- Once the Online form is Successfully Submitted, the Institute will be verified and approved by the respective state Nodal Officer.
- 6t step- To know the details of state nodal officers to the National Scholarships Portal. click here.
- After the Verification & Approval process, the respective Login Credentials (user id and password) will be communicated to the school/college through SMS to the State Nodal Officer.(scholarship portal nic)
Scholarships by State
The state scholarship will be merit based and needs based.this will given to those students who is backwards from family positions or eho is needy. many backward catagories are decided by govt.to whom this service is given or to the whom who have no ability to pay college fees.
aside by finding scholarship through search, the state scholarship will be offered local schools, counselors, and college offices by local state scholarship.